Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: Q's on bad training ride

Started by Tom Kunich · · Last activity · 1 post · 415 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 January 2006
Last activity
25 January 2006
Original author
Tom Kunich
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
415
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sandy, I'm not sure that you're overtrained as much as under rested. At
    the moment I have about 500 km under my wheels since Jan 1. I've been
    out in the rain several times but try not to ride in the rain because
    the only place around here without cars is the hills and riding
    downhill on slippery roads isn't all that much fun.

    If I were you I'd take a week of very moderate riding and get plenty of
    rest.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.