Re: Q's on bad training ride

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Donald Munro, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Sandy wrote:
    > I was aiming at identifying cold as a factor in reducing heart rate.

    Dead people tend to be fairly cool and have a low heart rate.

    Tags:

  2. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Dans le message de news:p[email protected],
    Donald Munro <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
    > Sandy wrote:
    >> I was aiming at identifying cold as a factor in reducing heart rate.

    > Dead people tend to be fairly cool and have a low heart rate.

    Thanks ! You've given me a real goal.
    --
    Sandy
    --

  3. SH

    SH Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:38:24 +0100, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dans le message de news:p[email protected],
    >Donald Munro <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
    >> Sandy wrote:
    >>> I was aiming at identifying cold as a factor in reducing heart rate.

    >> Dead people tend to be fairly cool and have a low heart rate.

    >Thanks ! You've given me a real goal.
    >--
    >Sandy

    Dumbassettte,

    One that I have 100% confidence in predicting that you will attain.

    Keep us posted on your morbidity training.