Re: QT anomaly with anorexia?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Michael Gray wrote:
    > On 9 Mar 2006 06:45:31 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    > - Refer: <[email protected]>
    > >Andrew Chung: Just goes to show everyone that you are not honorable
    > >enough to apologize for your mistake. We should have expected that.

    > It is not honour that he is lacking.

    The honor belongs to the LORD Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
    mind, and strength.

    > Merely Sanity.

    Satan would have you believe that HE is the source of sanity.

    > He knows not what he does

    The LORD is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.

    >, I'm afraid.

    Without the LORD, you will always be fearful.

    For this you will be in my prayers, dear Michael whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/09/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew