Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: Question about Cokering and Knee pain.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 14 May 2008
Last activity 14 May 2008
Original author Unimatrix 0-1
Posts 2
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 248
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–2 of 2 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Unimatrix 0-1
Archived post
14 May 2008, 05:31 UTC
#1
Try using shorter cranks. Knee pain is often related to amount of knee movement. Short cranks=less bending at the knee
-- Unimatrix 0-1
We are the uniborg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Unimatrix 0-1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/835 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69780
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ----------------------------------------------------------http://www.usenet.com
wobbling bear
Archived post
14 May 2008, 08:17 UTC
#2
I also have some knee pain : happens 2 or 3 times a year to my left knee. I suspect it is from wrong movements: I have very strong legs and tend to force a bit too much while being not properly positionned AND I suspect some pain is due to quick movements while trying to regain balance. a more fluid pedaling will be welcomed in my case.
edit: while being right handed, I use my left hand to hold the handle.
-- wobbling bear
One Wheel : bear necessity ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69780
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ----------------------------------------------------------http://www.usenet.com
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.