UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Qulii to Ahead adapror

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 365 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
27 May 2007
Last activity
27 May 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
365
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steve W said:

    Do these work OK ?
    I am thinking of fitting one to my old Moulton AM7 to get the bars I want
    (26.2 mm dia) in the position I want (higher and slightly more forward).
    What do you think?

    SW

    I have fitted one to my Dawes Super Galaxy together with a 5inch 30
    degree stem and its great. It has made a big difference to my riding
    position and is far more comfortable than the original. You may have
    to put new inner and outer cables on though. Dave

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.