Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: Race Training Tips for Newbie? THNX

Started by - · · Last activity · 2 posts · 738 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 June 2004
Last activity
29 June 2004
Original author
-
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
738
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I picked up Friel's book and I now realize that there is more to race-training
    than can be generalized or briefly summarized. Thanks anyway for replying.

    I gotta go. I got work to do. ;-)

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I picked up Friel's book and I now realize that there is more to


    race-training

    Quoted message said:

    than can be generalized or briefly summarized. Thanks anyway for


    replying.

    Quoted message said:


    I gotta go. I got work to do. ;-)

    Race.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.