Re: rbr messiah myth present list

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

How To Pretend To Be Smart

The object of college is not to educate yourself. And no, it isn't to get
heroically drink either; they don't give degrees for beer bong proficiency
(just trust me). No, what you're really "learning" in college is how to give
the illusion of intelligence. You don't actually have to know a damned thing
to get an A; you just have to convince your professor that you do.

The good news is that it's really easy to pretend to know what you're
talking about. Interrupt your sentences with "of course" a lot. Those two
words are now your best friend. It implies that whatever you're saying, no
matter how stupid it is, is so logical that anybody would agree with it.
Pull a Hunter S. Thompson and capitalize words at the end of the sentence
for No Real Reason.

If there's one thing that Donald really needs it's a lot of help.

In article <[email protected]>, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com>
wrote:

> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> How To Pretend To Be Smart

Doing it Kunich Style: Start as many posts as possible with the words, "By all
means..."

--
tanx,
Howard

Now it's raining pitchforks and women,
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> Doing it Kunich Style:

If you don't mind I'll pass on anything that starts out
with the phrase "Doing it Kunich Style."

Bob Schwartz

In article <[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > Doing it Kunich Style:

> If you don't mind I'll pass on anything that starts out
> with the phrase "Doing it Kunich Style."

Oh dear, pardon me. That was a serious faux pas on my part.

--

Howard Kveck wrote:
> Oh dear, pardon me. That was a serious faux pas on my part.

And speaking of faux passes (plural ?), I forgot poor
Kurgan; no wonder he's acting Scrooge on the holiday wishes
thread.
Anyway a belated present:
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samuel-Johnsons-Insults-Compendium-Effronteries/dp/1843543761>
and a pack of testosterone patches. Presents should only be
opened in July when the newbie retards come to town.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> The object of college is not to educate yourself. And no, it isn't to get
> heroically drink either; they don't give degrees for beer bong proficiency
> (just trust me).

Shush, don't disillusion Ryan; he thought father christmas
brought him his Christmas Beer:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/160/14943

> No, what you're really "learning" in college is how to
> give the illusion of intelligence. You don't actually have to know a
> damned thing to get an A; you just have to convince your professor that
> you do.

Irony alert #2

> If there's one thing that Donald really needs it's a lot of help.

If there's one thing Kunich really needs it's to Get Laid.

Donald Munro wrote:
> If there's one thing Kunich really needs it's to Get Laid.

If you don't mind I'll pass on contemplating the
literal meaning of "Doing it Kunich Style."

Bob Schwartz

Donald Munro wrote:

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
>> If there's one thing that Donald really needs it's a lot of help.

> If there's one thing Kunich really needs it's to Get Laid.

For the man who Wants Everything:

http://tinyurl.com/ko90

--
Bill Asher

On Dec 26, 5:52 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donald Munro wrote:
> > Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> If there's one thing that Donald really needs it's a lot of help.

> > If there's one thing Kunich really needs it's to Get Laid.

> For the man who Wants Everything:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ko90

that's what everyone who goes to college looks like.

[email protected] wrote:

> On Dec 26, 5:52 pm, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Donald Munro wrote:

>> > If there's one thing Kunich really needs it's to Get Laid.

>> For the man who Wants Everything:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ko90
>>

> that's what everyone who goes to college looks like.

Once their acne clears up, sure.

There is a reason it is "The Whiffenpoof Song"

--
Bill Asher