Re: RBR SWARMING IN SCHWARTZ-BOTS!

Donald Munro

> I don't see any good reason for all the "biggest gainers and losers"
> stuff ... other than because it's possible to run a Perl script to
> produce those numbers.

Kunich was written in Perl ? That explains a lot.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > I don't see any good reason for all the "biggest gainers and losers"
> > stuff ... other than because it's possible to run a Perl script to
> > produce those numbers.

> Kunich was written in Perl ? That explains a lot.

Richard Perle.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Donald Munro wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> I don't see any good reason for all the "biggest gainers and losers"
>> stuff ... other than because it's possible to run a Perl script to
>> produce those numbers.

> Kunich was written in Perl ? That explains a lot.

Larry Wall once claimed that Perl was the first post modern language.
Kunich seems pre-Australopithicene.

Fred Fredburger <[email protected]> wrote in news:
[email protected]:

> Larry Wall once claimed that Perl was the first post modern language.
> Kunich seems pre-Australopithicene.

That would be the antedellusional epoch, but certainly not prehysteric.

--
Bill Asher