It's a good thing that you did not specify what schools you received your degrees from - no reason to make them look bad as well. It is well known that not every food has the same antioxidant potency, or operates on the same free radicals. It is also true that some antioxidants in vivo can possess topically pro-oxidant qualities. Some antioxidants may actually induce spontaneous miscarriages if taken in large enough amounts (obviously by pregnant women - though I thought I should add that because they might not have taught you that miscarriages can only occur in those who are pregnant - oh yes, and only women can become pregnant - see you learned several things today).
From: "ShorThing7" <[email hidden]> Subject: Re: Re Antioxidants, more info. please. Date: Monday, December 22, 2003 6:17 AM
Quoted message said:
You've got to be careful about antioxidants - some are very biologically active.
All are "biologically active" - not sure what "very" means. If not they would not be "antioxidants". The physiological process of balancing or counter acting oxidative stress with antioxidant activity within and without the cell is a biological process.
It's a good thing that you did not specify what schools you received your degrees from - no reason to make them look bad as well.
LOL My career and competancy are doing just fine. Have you presented to many international medical professionals?
Quoted message said:
It is well known that not every food has the same antioxidant potency, or operates on the same free radicals. It is also true that some antioxidants in vivo can possess topically pro-oxidant qualities. Some antioxidants may actually induce spontaneous miscarriages if taken in large enough amounts (obviously by pregnant women - though I thought I should add that because they might not have taught you that miscarriages can only occur in those who are pregnant - oh yes, and only women can become pregnant - see you learned several things today).
This is a far cry from the statement "Be careful, antioxidants are biologically active" Your obnoxious attitude does not strengthen your points IMO. Yes I learn things every day but today I did not learn anything from you. Try again tomorrow perhaps