Re: re; How i spent

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by We See, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. We See

    We See Guest

    psycho...........ha ha ha

    I need to shovel all this snow. and wait 3 month.
    I gussets one like yah self could call this being die..in the
    construction world.

    you all need 7 years to decide when we t race?
    I need ahoy bitumen time too radium bike to start with um the all s.u.v
    travel to race um and hotel and all other costume they has. fern ageing
    law for 100..me hing.

    no need bath tub. there um plenty of snow here now.......

    brought to you by the 30 year p[fainter who every one had a good time
    too kill.
    at $70 grand............ha ha ha ..
    u sum so funny..........

    me um dieum now becauseum die no. as long not you......o ahhh k
    them......

    you um go to gym and run in track and tal to be from you offic o.k.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Tags:

  2. Tuberculosis

    Tuberculosis Guest

    PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYCHO, not psycho.