Re: re; How i spent

We See

Guest
psycho...........ha ha ha

I need to shovel all this snow. and wait 3 month.
I gussets one like yah self could call this being die..in the
construction world.

you all need 7 years to decide when we t race?
I need ahoy bitumen time too radium bike to start with um the all s.u.v
travel to race um and hotel and all other costume they has. fern ageing
law for 100..me hing.

no need bath tub. there um plenty of snow here now.......

brought to you by the 30 year p[fainter who every one had a good time
too kill.
at $70 grand............ha ha ha ..
u sum so funny..........

me um dieum now becauseum die no. as long not you......o ahhh k
them......

you um go to gym and run in track and tal to be from you offic o.k.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYCHO, not psycho.