Re: Read "Bicycle Science" 3rd Edition

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Hays, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Paul Hays

    Paul Hays Guest

    Wow, that second link managed to push a spammy pop-up window past
    firefox (on a mac, no less). I would visit it with caution...

    Tags:

  2. Per Paul Hays:
    >Wow, that second link managed to push a spammy pop-up window past
    >firefox (on a mac, no less). I would visit it with caution...

    IE 6.0 under XP nailed it cold. "Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or
    additional options click here..."
    --
    PeteCresswell

  3. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    (PeteCresswell) wrote:
    > Per Paul Hays:
    >
    >>Wow, that second link managed to push a spammy pop-up window past
    >>firefox (on a mac, no less). I would visit it with caution...

    > IE 6.0 under XP nailed it cold. "Pop-up blocked. To see this pop-up or
    > additional options click here..."

    This is better:
    http://ruina.tam.cornell.edu/hplab/bicycles.html

    Lots of stability equations, etc.