Re: Real food vs. athletic nutritional voodoo

On Jun 6, 9:50 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Dump the recovery drink and step away from
> the PowerBar.  Fat masters can eat real food.
> There's nothing really new in this article, but it's
> nice to read something that isn't full of coaching
> urban legends:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/05/health/nutrition/05Best.html
>
> Andouillette.  It's what's for dinner.
>
> Ben

From what I can tell, the definition of "eating healthy" is to eat
whole grain bread. I have a low fat, balanced diet, but do not eat
healthy because of my white bread sandwiches.

-ilan

ilanpsi wrote:
>> Andouillette.  It's what's for dinner.
>>
>> Ben

> From what I can tell, the definition of "eating healthy" is to eat whole
> grain bread. I have a low fat, balanced diet, but do not eat healthy
> because of my white bread sandwiches.

Just put some andouillette on your white bread sandwich.

On Jun 10, 4:48 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> ilanpsi wrote:
> >> Andouillette.  It's what's for dinner.

> >> Ben

> > From what I can tell, the definition of "eating healthy" is to eat whole
> > grain bread. I have a low fat, balanced diet,  but do not eat healthy
> > because of my white bread sandwiches.

> Just put some andouillette on your white bread sandwich.

Have you ever seen andouillette? I've never seen any food that more
resemble ****. Smells about the same. Sorry if anyone here belongs to
the AAAAA

-ilan