Re: reality czech

Ride-A-Lot

> Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
> curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
> or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

It was far worse than riding ability. You can Google it, I don't need
to rehash it.

> I still would like to see a head to head video battle of you two
> riding the same section of trail. Maybe you should have someone take
> a vid of you and post it, and then let libby get footage of him on the
> same section?

Well if that's the case then make it fair. You have to ride up the hill
first. My guess is his TB ridden lungs won't make 200' let alone the
2000' two mile climb up Belcher.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Aug 23, 2:16 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
> > curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
> > or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

> It was far worse than riding ability. You can Google it, I don't need
> to rehash it.
>

> > I still would like to see a head to head video battle of you two
> > riding the same section of trail. Maybe you should have someone take
> > a vid of you and post it, and then let libby get footage of him on the
> > same section?

> Well if that's the case then make it fair. You have to ride up the hill
> first. My guess is his TB ridden lungs won't make 200' let alone the
> 2000' two mile climb up Belcher.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I think the time away from work and airfare would hurt me more than
the climb. Anyway, you're likely right that libby couldn't climb it,
but hell, sounds like a challenge to me. It'll be interesting to see
if he takes you up on that.
I really shouldn't be instigating this... oh well. Is it 5 yet?