Re: reality czech

G.T.

> Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
> curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
> or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
but it affected several people on a.m-b.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
> > curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
> > or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

> It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
> but it affected several people on a.m-b.
>
> Greg
>
> --
> Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org
>
> Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
than needed. Thanks, next topic.
Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!

[email protected] wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>> Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
>>> curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
>>> or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

>> It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
>> but it affected several people on a.m-b.
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> --
>> Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org
>>
>> Dethink to survive - Mclusky

> Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
> I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
> than needed. Thanks, next topic.
> Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
> Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!

Should we get a pool going? My money is on RAL but I'd still like to see
it. It would be good to be able to limit it to something like three
attempts too, just so someone doesn't spend all day (or all week) to get
one good clip. But then someone would have to be there to film/judge.
Hmmm, this is already getting too complicated. Maybe I'll just go ride
instead...

Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
that might just be to spite RAL.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

>>> It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
>>> but it affected several people on a.m-b.
>>>
>>> Greg
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows
>>> that:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org
>>>
>>> Dethink to survive - Mclusky

>> Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
>> I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
>> than needed. Thanks, next topic.
>> Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
>> Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!
>>

> Should we get a pool going? My money is on RAL but I'd still like to see
> it. It would be good to be able to limit it to something like three
> attempts too, just so someone doesn't spend all day (or all week) to get
> one good clip. But then someone would have to be there to film/judge.
> Hmmm, this is already getting too complicated. Maybe I'll just go ride
> instead...
>
> Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
> that might just be to spite RAL.
>
> Matt

:)

I've ridden that little stretch of Belcher many times. Everytime was
uphill. Not only could it be ridden down fast, you certainly don't have
to change lines on that piece. It's only loose rock. I'll be glad to
ride it and film it for all of you however, I do not want to be within a
mile of the psycho.

Anyway, there is still too much high stuff to ride. Copper triangle on
Sunday. Woo hoo!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:

>>> It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
>>> but it affected several people on a.m-b.
>>>
>>> Greg
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows
>>> that:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org
>>>
>>> Dethink to survive - Mclusky

>> Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
>> I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
>> than needed. Thanks, next topic.
>> Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
>> Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!
>>

> Should we get a pool going? My money is on RAL but I'd still like to see
> it. It would be good to be able to limit it to something like three
> attempts too, just so someone doesn't spend all day (or all week) to get
> one good clip. But then someone would have to be there to film/judge.
> Hmmm, this is already getting too complicated. Maybe I'll just go ride
> instead...
>
> Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think that
> might just be to spite RAL.

They only way I would put money on LIBERACE is if the odds were something
like 1,000,000 to 1 against him. Hey, I'd wager a buck on him on the
extremely thin chance that I'd win a million.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

> Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
> that might just be to spite RAL.
>
> Matt

I'll even ride it on slicks to give Ridey and LIB a fair chance.

On Aug 23, 10:16 pm, CowPunk <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
> > that might just be to spite RAL.

> > Matt

> I'll even ride it on slicks to give Ridey and LIB a fair chance.

Now I'm willing to throw a few bucks into the pool...