Re: Recommend anything powerful to kill fungus in toe nails? (Neat TeaTree oil has failed!)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Andrews, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    "Leanne" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I have been investigating the principles of homoeopathy lately and while
    > it challenges all my mainstream views on modern medicine I have begun to
    > see miraculous results from it. The principle seems to be based upon
    > the idea of not supressing the problem because if you treat the symptoms
    > you are in actual fact forcing the infection/problem to resort to other
    > means of surfacing. In essence the infection is simply the "messenger"
    > of perhaps a more serious problem... so instead of addressing the
    > symptoms, may I suggest a visit to a naturopath or homoeopath in an
    > effort to cure the cause rather than merely the symptoms.
    >

    > "DJ Bromley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "Graham Sorenson" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> message

    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > >

    >> This might be an option for you:
    >>
    >> "The Prescription for Nutritional Healing" recommends soaking the
    >> affected nails twice a day for 15 minutes in a mixture of Pau d'arco
    >> and Goldenseal in very hot water. Also, Colloidal Silver is a natural
    >> antibacterial antifungal. You may apply with a swab or spray on the
    >> toenail and get under the nail where possible.
    >>
    >> As the infected tissue under the nail dies and loses feeling, keep
    >> cutting the nail back and clean the dead tissue from under the nail as
    >> thoroughly and as often as you can. In time, there may be little nail
    >> left. When you begin to see new nail, let it grow out but continue the
    >> treatment until the nail is completely re-grown. Since toenails grow
    >> so slowly (slower than fingernails), the complete process will
    >> probably take a year or more. However, this would be true even if you
    >> used the usual drug approach.
    >>
    >> Lactobacilli taken internally is a beneficial bacteria needed to
    >> inhibit bad bacteria and fungus. The lack of sufficient friendly
    >> bacteria in the body can result in the growth of fungus under and
    >> around nails.
    >>
    >> Hope this helps,
    >> DJ Bromley
    >> www.naturegem.com

    You have been Tootsied.

    O <- Tootsie Pop

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
    magic."

    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"