Re: Recumbent Shop near Sacramento/Davis

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Guest
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Zebee Johnstone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> universe

>> far
>>> Frm the data it appears it was faster as the NoCom riders managed to
>>> recover from several crashes compared to the Bacchetta team's zero and
>>> still catch up. And in some places they were faster.

>> My guess is the Baccetta riders slowed down so they could catch up
>>
>>> So sans crash I'd say the NoCom was faster.
>>>
>>> "Fast and stays upright" was not in the original claim.
>>>
>>> Zebee

>> Neither was "Fast and crashes a lot"
>>
>> Damn I miss Johnny NoCom :)

> Mark Lueck can say this because he never came under direct attack from the
> criminal vandal troll known as Johnny NoCom - Ed Gin. Tom Sherman enabled
> this criminal conduct on this newsgroup and it is why I have such contempt
> for him. Only Jim McNamara, I and a very few others ever stood up to this
> criminal vandal troll to defend the ARBR cycling newsgroup....

Hey, I thought the Johnny NoCom posts were just for fun. Of course, it
is silly to put "Johnny" in front of the name of one's favorite bicycle
and use it as a Usenet name. ;)

P.S. My favorite bicycle is the Earth Cycles Sunset.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> Tom Sherman for years was the main stay of this group (ARBR) and when a main
> stay does not have anything to say when a criminal vandal troll shows up it
> means the group is not worth the powder to blow it up. Everyone on the group
> knew it was Ed Gin who was despoiling it. He did it by being a criminal. It
> was anything but good clean fun. Funny how only Jim McNamara and I seemed to
> know this. Maybe if Ed Gin had attacked Tom Sherman personally he would not
> be so forgiving.

Where is the definitive proof of the authorship of the Johnny NoCom
postings?