Re: Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?

Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman

Guest
Alistair Gunn wrote:
> In uk.rec.cycling Tosspot twisted the electrons to say:
>> Dammit! Quite right of course. You know the things, got them on
>> http://www.wiggle.co.uk "Minoura Space Grip SG2 Handlebar Extension"
>> Variations on a theme from a few other manufacturers.

> Having had the "fun" of installing a few SpaceGrips over my recumbent
> owning years, I am wondering if the TerraCycle accessory mount is any
> better? http://preview.tinyurl.com/2lc5bn
>
>> Can be useful little bugegrs. Recumbent tadpole trikes are well short
>> on sensible upfront, horizontal bars to tie things to.

> That's one nice feature of Catrike's range - they've put a small
> horizontal extension onto the front deraileur post to mount stuff on.

Earth Cycles made such a derailer [1] mast several years before Catrike did.

[1] Brownian spelling.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.

On Aug 28, 8:52 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Earth Cycles made such a derailer [1] mast several years before Catrike did.
>
> [1] Brownian spelling.

A spelling whose atoms move with random motion? ;-)

- Frank Krygowski

[email protected] aka Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On Aug 28, 8:52 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Earth Cycles made such a derailer [1] mast several years before Catrike did.
>>
>> [1] Brownian spelling.

> A spelling whose atoms move with random motion? ;-)

After the Great Sheldon Brown: <http://www.sheldonbrown.com/derailer.html>.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.