Re: Red Bikes Faster? Scientific Support at Last!

Maggie

Guest
Mike Kruger wrote:
> A search of Google Groups shows a variety of posts suggesting
> red bikes are faster.

Does that stand true for shoes too? I have a pair of shoes I call my
"Red Hooker Heel shoes".....I wonder if they are faster than my
sneakers. My sneakers are white.
I will have to try that out and report back.

Maggie.

Maggie wrote:

> Does that stand true for shoes too? I have a pair of shoes I call my
> "Red Hooker Heel shoes".....I wonder if they are faster than my
> sneakers. My sneakers are white.
>

> Maggie.

You answer your own question by using your own nomenclature. If you
think of them as "red hooker.. shoes" then obviously you are thinking
about being "fast."