Re: Red lights jumping - interesting survey

On 22 May, 00:20, JNugent <[email protected]> wrote:
> The Luggage wrote:
> > Squashme <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> "Now you never get nowhere if you’re too hasty"

> > (C) Bernard Cribbins, in 'Right said Fred'
> >http://www.codehot.co.uk/lyrics/abcd/bernardcribbins_rsf.htm
> > TL

> I assure you that Bernard Cribbins owns neither the composing nor the
> publishing rights to that song, which is credited to Ted Dicks & Myles
> Rudge and published by Noel Gay Music. The recording copyright is owned,
> of course, by EMI Records.

Thanks for that. I hadn't found another reference, so didn't know who
had actually written it. Apologies to the copywrite owners.

TL

On 22 May, 12:55, The Luggage <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 22 May, 00:20, JNugent <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The Luggage wrote:
> > > (C) Bernard Cribbins, in 'Right said Fred'
> > >http://www.codehot.co.uk/lyrics/abcd/bernardcribbins_rsf.htm
> > > TL

> > I assure you that Bernard Cribbins owns neither the composing nor the
> > publishing rights to that song, which is credited to Ted Dicks & Myles
> > Rudge and published by Noel Gay Music. The recording copyright is owned,
> > of course, by EMI Records.

> Thanks for that. I hadn't found another reference, so didn't know who
> had actually written it. Apologies to the copywrite owners.
>
> TL

D'oh

I meant 'copyright' of course

TL

The Luggage wrote:
> On 22 May, 12:55, The Luggage <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> I assure you that Bernard Cribbins owns neither the composing nor the
>>> publishing rights to that song, which is credited to Ted Dicks & Myles
>>> Rudge and published by Noel Gay Music. The recording copyright is owned,
>>> of course, by EMI Records.

>> Thanks for that. I hadn't found another reference, so didn't know who
>> had actually written it. Apologies to the copywrite owners.
>>
>> TL

> D'oh
>
> I meant 'copyright' of course
>
> TL

I know.

I too sometimes find my fingers typing that same combination of characters.

JNugent wrote:
> The Luggage wrote:

>>> Thanks for that. I hadn't found another reference, so didn't know who
>>> had actually written it. Apologies to the copywrite owners.
>>>
>>> TL

>> D'oh
>>
>> I meant 'copyright' of course
>>
>> TL

> I know.
>
> I too sometimes find my fingers typing that same combination of characters.

Ah, good, I'm not alone. It must be something about "men of a certain age"!

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures!

®i©ardo wrote:
> JNugent wrote:
>> The Luggage wrote:

>>> D'oh
>>>
>>> I meant 'copyright' of course
>>>
>>> TL

>> I know.
>>
>> I too sometimes find my fingers typing that same combination of
>> characters.

> Ah, good, I'm not alone. It must be something about "men of a certain age"!
>
> ;-)

The one that repeatedly foxes me is "against", which I always have to
correct from "agaisnt".

JNugent wrote:
> ®i©ardo wrote:
>> JNugent wrote:

>>> I know.
>>>
>>> I too sometimes find my fingers typing that same combination of
>>> characters.

>> Ah, good, I'm not alone. It must be something about "men of a certain
>> age"!
>>
>> ;-)

> The one that repeatedly foxes me is "against", which I always have to
> correct from "agaisnt".

Well, we all have our personal weaknesses!

--
Moving things in still pictures!