Re: Redlands Bicycle Classic

Tom Kunich wrote:

> "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > i'm sorry you can't feel any empathy for gay people.

> I'm sorry you can. It makes me wonder why women get along so well with
> homosexuals.

you're sorry i can get along with people? i dunno, for me life is easier
when i like people instead of seeing them as outsiders.

heather

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > i'm sorry you can't feel any empathy for gay people.

> > I'm sorry you can. It makes me wonder why women get along so well with
> > homosexuals.

> you're sorry i can get along with people? i dunno, for me life is easier
> when i like people instead of seeing them as outsiders.

It isn't a matter of getting along with "people". Surely homosexuals are
just people so I would expect women to be able to take or leave them like
they do with other people. But that doesn't seem to be the case. In my
experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men and that
most certainly makes me wonder why.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> In my
> experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men and that
> most certainly makes me wonder why.

hmm. well, i'm part of your experience, and my favorite place to hang
online is here. and in real life i actually have no gay friends (that i
know of) nor any female friends.

heather, tom's exception

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
> and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On 4/3/04 6:59 PM, in article
[email protected], "Howard Kveck"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
>> and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

> You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

I have to agree with Tom on this one.......

I have had to women I have dated before that actually told me they were in
love before with guys that were gay!

In article <BC94BE10.95C13%[email protected]>,
Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 4/3/04 6:59 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Howard Kveck"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
> >> and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

> > You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

> I have to agree with Tom on this one.......
>
> I have had to women I have dated before that actually told me they were in
> love before with guys that were gay!

Wow, both the women you know! That's tough... (heh)

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy