Re: Redlands Bicycle Classic

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > i'm sorry you can't feel any empathy for gay people.

    I'm sorry you can. It makes me wonder why women get along so well with
    homosexuals.

    Tags:

  2. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > i'm sorry you can't feel any empathy for gay people.

    > I'm sorry you can. It makes me wonder why women get along so well with
    > homosexuals.

    you're sorry i can get along with people? i dunno, for me life is easier
    when i like people instead of seeing them as outsiders.

    heather

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Tom Kunich wrote:
    > >
    > > "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > i'm sorry you can't feel any empathy for gay people.

    > > I'm sorry you can. It makes me wonder why women get along so well with
    > > homosexuals.

    > you're sorry i can get along with people? i dunno, for me life is easier
    > when i like people instead of seeing them as outsiders.

    It isn't a matter of getting along with "people". Surely homosexuals are
    just people so I would expect women to be able to take or leave them like
    they do with other people. But that doesn't seem to be the case. In my
    experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men and that
    most certainly makes me wonder why.

  4. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > In my
    > experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men and that
    > most certainly makes me wonder why.

    hmm. well, i'm part of your experience, and my favorite place to hang
    online is here. and in real life i actually have no gay friends (that i
    know of) nor any female friends.

    heather, tom's exception

  5. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
    > and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

    You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
    A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
    anything with a skull on it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  6. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 4/3/04 6:59 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Howard Kveck"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
    >> and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

    > You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

    I have to agree with Tom on this one.......

    I have had to women I have dated before that actually told me they were in
    love before with guys that were gay!

  7. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <BC94BE10.95C13%[email protected]>,
    Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 4/3/04 6:59 PM, in article
    > [email protected], "Howard Kveck"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> In my experience women seem to prefer homosexuals to other women or men
    > >> and that most certainly makes me wonder why.

    > > You have a mighty peculiar experience, Tom. I wonder why...

    > I have to agree with Tom on this one.......
    >
    > I have had to women I have dated before that actually told me they were in
    > love before with guys that were gay!

    Wow, both the women you know! That's tough... (heh)

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
    A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy