Re: Refurbished Coker's on Unicycle.Com

oxfordrider

Guest
I'm thinking about buying one of the refurbished coker's on
Unicycle.Com. and wonder if anybody has any first hand experience with
these. I'm wondering if I should go for the better wheel or if the
stock coker wheel with the better hub would do. It would primarily be
used on the street and paved bike trails.

--
oxfordrider
oxfordrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5600

oxfordrider wrote:
> *I'm thinking about buying one of the refurbished coker's on
> Unicycle.Com. and wonder if anybody has any first hand experience with
> these. I'm wondering if I should go for the better wheel or if the
> stock coker wheel with the better hub would do. It would primarily be
> used on the street and paved bike trails. *

I've got the refurb, and it's been great.

I've already upgraded the seat to an airseat (with GB4 handle), crank
arms to bicycle euros (bent the originals),and the petals to some left
over wellgos.

I will wind up upgrading the wheel at some point to the airfoil.

I guess the nice thing about starting with the cheap model is that along
the way you discover all the things you want to upgrade and then you get
to do it just the way you like. OR you might keep it the way it is.

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961