Re: Reminder to the cycling newsgroups from Ed Dolan the Great - IX

marika

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You may have noticed that I am now posting my seminal messages

IIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWW gross

mk5000

"THERE'S ONE IN HIROSHIMA
you gotta see their mascot"--datakoll

marika wrote:
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> You may have noticed that I am now posting my seminal messages

> IIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWW gross

You would not think seminal messages would come from someone with the
initials E.D.?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Edward Dolan wrote:
> By the way, don't depend on the Two Toms for anything. They have ever proven
> themselves to be cowards when push comes to shove. Ed Gin (the criminal
> vandal troll who destroyed ARBR) made short work of both of them and I am a
> student of Ed Gin....

Ed Gin was not the author of the Johnny NoCom posts, so the above does
not make any sense.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> Ed Gin [...] destroyed ARBR

> Ed Gin was not the author of the Johnny NoCom posts, so the above does not
> make any sense.

Authorship or ISP/IP associations notwithstanding, the NoCom posts
didn't destroy ARBR:

1) It's still here.
2) The "habitat destruction" aspect of the content and participant
shift in ARBR was in progress if not complete well prior to
the NoCom storm.
3) Other forums exist as alternatives.

As for shifters, I'm generally quite satisfied with SRAM grip-style
shifters.

Jon

Jon Meinecke wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> Ed Gin [...] destroyed ARBR

>> Ed Gin was not the author of the Johnny NoCom posts, so the above does not
>> make any sense.

> Authorship or ISP/IP associations notwithstanding, the NoCom posts
> didn't destroy ARBR:
>
> 1) It's still here.

Agreed.

> 2) The "habitat destruction" aspect of the content and participant
> shift in ARBR was in progress if not complete well prior to
> the NoCom storm.

Due in large part to Mr. Ed the Grate.

> 3) Other forums exist as alternatives.

butbutbut, these are moderated forums. :(

> As for shifters, I'm generally quite satisfied with SRAM grip-style
> shifters.

While not displeased with my examples of SRAM Grip-Shift (5.0, 7.0,
Plasma) when the indexing is correctly adjusted, nothing better than
Shimano bar-end shifters has been invented.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> Just think of Marika as a sexy ***** and forget about your
> lack of semen and your erectile dysfunction. No doubt the other Tom will
> help you out if needed. Unlike you, he actually works for a living with his
> hands.

You're disgusting and uncivil and uncivilized, and
most of all -- a clumsily, awkwardly artless noodnik.

I do hope you're at least partially self-redeemable.

But I'm an eternal optimist.

cheers, & be fruitful & multiply and go forth,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at: