Re: Reminder to the cycling newsgroups from Ed Dolan the Great - IX

marika

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You may have noticed that I am now posting my seminal messages

IIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWW gross

mk5000

"THERE'S ONE IN HIROSHIMA
you gotta see their mascot"--datakoll

marika wrote:
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> You may have noticed that I am now posting my seminal messages

> IIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWW gross

You would not think seminal messages would come from someone with the
initials E.D.?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> Just think of Marika as a sexy ***** and forget about your
> lack of semen and your erectile dysfunction. No doubt the other Tom will
> help you out if needed. Unlike you, he actually works for a living with his
> hands.

You're disgusting and uncivil and uncivilized, and
most of all -- a clumsily, awkwardly artless noodnik.

I do hope you're at least partially self-redeemable.

But I'm an eternal optimist.

cheers, & be fruitful & multiply and go forth,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at: