Re: Removing cranks without a crank puller?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Daytripper63, May 4, 2006.

  1. Daytripper63

    Daytripper63 Guest

    unisteez wrote:
    > I searched the forums but was unable to find anything..
    >
    > I got my new cranks today and i would really like to put them on right
    > now, but seeing as i don't own a crank puller and the bike shop is
    > closed by now. What exactly can i do to get the old cranks off?
    >
    > Thanks.

    The safest way to do it is: DONT do it! no matter how bad you want the
    new cranks on , are you willing to risk damaging your uni and still not
    getting the cranks off and still have to go to the local bike shop...

    --
    Daytripper63
    Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789