Re: Renting bikes in the UK?

A good question and I'd be interested in the answer !

The WNBR used the London Bicycle Tour Company
http://www.londonbicycle.com/contract.htm
but their description says "These bikes are good run abouts but it is
not recommended to use them for touring, or for commercial enterprise."

Budgie Transport http://www.budgietransport.co.uk/ seem to do things
via the London Youth Hostels and Manchester Airport - but the bikes
again maybe aren't what is needed.

If it was me, I'd want something like the Breton Bikes hire bikes
http://www.bretonbikes.com/equipmen.htm
but it might be a long way to go to get one !

Tim