Re: Request for analysis - new program

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve Freides, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Age: thirty-mumblemumble
    > Health: Moderately high LDL, cRP three times recommended
    > Current: 220+/-5 Lbs. BF=30% (Wild-assed guess)
    > Goals: 180 Lbs BF=20%

    -snip-

    Sounds fine to me with two exceptions:

    > Changed from sugar to Splenda;

    I doubt this makes much of a difference, so I'd stick with sugar.

    > Drinks: 1/4-1/2 cup fruit juice watered down to 20-oz mug continuously
    > for hydration

    A sugar drip is _not_ what you need. Drink water and lots of it. You
    don't need continuous food of any sort, solid or liquid - part of losing
    weight is learning that.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com