Re: Restroom

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rik Van Diesel, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. David Dawe wrote:
    > Tour De France, do the riders have a urine stop?

    They pee in water bottles for James Mattis to drink later.

    RVD

    Tags:

  2. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > David Dawe wrote:
    > > Tour De France, do the riders have a urine stop?

    > They pee in water bottles for James Mattis to drink later.

    Yet another dick statement from some slow moron with a stupid nickname.

  3. Bill Lloyd

    Bill Lloyd Guest

    On 2004-07-21 16:03:13 -0700, [email protected] (K. J. Papai) said:

    > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> David Dawe wrote:
    >>> Tour De France, do the riders have a urine stop?

    >> They pee in water bottles for James Mattis to drink later.

    > Yet another dick statement from some slow moron with a stupid nickname.

    Now c'mon, Ken, it was funny.

  4. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Bill Lloyd" <no..apple.com...
    > On 2004-07-21.com (K. J. Papai) said:
    >
    > > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> They pee in water bottles for James Mattis to drink later.

    > > Yet another dick statement from some slow moron with a stupid nickname.

    > Now c'mon, Ken, it was funny.

    I miss the irreverent inside joke then to Mattis.
    Still this cowardly asshole RVD is a major dick.

    -Ken

  5. Ask E-Rok

    Mark VandenBerghe - who almost made it through the Tour (TIOOYK) without a
    post.

    news:[email protected]_s02...