Re: REVELATION: America Hates Bushite - Death to our indiscriminately murderous thieving enemies of

Irv Hyatt

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

AMERICA HATES BUSHITE

I'm sure most of us do what we can, but your god has nothing to do with it.
We are ashamed of Bush and all that he stands for.
We write letters, demonstrate, blah blah blah...
With all the rampant racism being encouraged by the Bushies it's the old
divide and conquer story.
Difficult to unite when people don't trust each other.
People's religions didn't really bother anyone in America in the past.
They were Presbyterians, Methodists, etc., now they're just XTIANS!
One huge scary Bushite mindset.
You can get Chung to form a single thought of his own, and he's just one of
them.
Imagine the millions of them walking around like zombies and where are the
strength in numbers to restore dignity to America going to come from?

I could go on and on, but you were already so rude in your long novella, I
won't be so selfish.