Re Richard H Jabocson Hypocrite

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    While yacking (with his many lies) about Mark Thorson posting home phone numbers, it was his
    badgering about another poster which started the whole thing. Mark misunderstood he was talking
    about ka&g, and posted information on the Drew's.

    Rich wrote:

    > She expressed fear that I might harass her personally if I ever got a hold of her telephone number
    > and address due to being "psychotically testosteronal" which strongly suggests that she has issues
    > with the male gender and is indeed female.

    Of course that is a lie also. It was Rich's suggest and is a pattern.

    Rich has a problem with strong females who put him in his place.

    Jan