Re: Ride Report - Hebden Bridge to Rochdale by Dutch Roadster

Brian

Guest
On 17 Jul, 01:20, Pyromancer <[email protected]>
wrote:
> [ posted to uk.rec.cycling, x-posted to uk.railway and uk.waterways,
> please trim followups appropriately ]
>
> Photos from the ride here:
> <http://www.revival.stormshadow.com/wanderings/hebden-bridge-to-rochda...>
>
> Did my first "distance" cycling in about 15 years at the weekend. Ok,
> not a long distance by the usual standards hereabouts, but I thoroughly
> enjoyed it and will definitely be out for more in the future.

That has inspired me to go and do the same trip with the family. Can
I just check one thing - is cycling permitted over the whole of the
route you took, or were you bending the rules slightly?

Brian