rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Riding Coker Crooked HELP PLEASE!!

Started by underdog · · Last activity · 1 post · 245 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
28 September 2005
Last activity
28 September 2005
Original author
underdog
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
245
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wow! I was just getting ready to start a thread on this very subject.
    I've recently developed the exact same problem. I thought I'd seriously
    lost my balance. I've been riding off to the side enough that the
    unicylce will drift to the left for 3 or 4 pedal strokes and then I've
    got to really snap it to the right to get back on course. It's
    exhausting. I rode about a mile and a half the other day and I was
    totally beat from the constant corrections. Thanks for all the ideas.
    I was going to go home tonight and make a minor adjustment to the seat
    height having had the thought that was already posted here that the seat
    foam has compressed over time and has just reached a point where I'm
    having some trouble. I'm definitely strongly right footed. I'm gonna
    start forcing myself to practice left footed mounts and also work more
    on consistent figure 8s.

    --
    underdog - Most of the level 3 stuff now

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43576

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.