Re: Riding Rigid, Riding One Gear

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
GeeDubb wrote:

> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> GeeDubb wrote:
>>> While in Palm Springs riding with probably the best group of riders
>>> I've ridden with I managed to do 6 miles or more downhill with my
>>> rear shock locked out. Needless to say I screwed it up and shipped
>>> it off to be repaired. This left me w/o my dear boingy bike for a
>>> few weeks so.......

>> Did you send it to Push?

> Yes, probably get it back after xmas

Cool. Let me know what you think. I want to send the Racer-X fox for a
push.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> GeeDubb wrote:
>>
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Did you send it to Push?

>> Yes, probably get it back after xmas
>>

> Cool. Let me know what you think. I want to send the Racer-X fox for a
> push.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Push called today, said pistion was slightly pitted but not bad..how much to
replace...$25...well duh OK replace it (6 years old in March with zero
maintenance other than a bushing replacement). I'll have it back this
Thursday. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Gary