Re: Rock and Republic Jeans - Great Deal

Lou D'Amelio

Guest
You guys are forgetting the ceramic bearings in the zipper. Well worth
the price - saves 0.02 seconds every time you pee.

On Jan 10, 7:18 pm, "Lou D'Amelio" <[email protected]> wrote:

> You guys are forgetting the ceramic bearings in the zipper. Well worth
> the price - saves 0.02 seconds every time you pee.

Dumbass,

When you wear my jeans, somebody else will
unzip your zipper for you.

Sincerely,

Michael Ball

[email protected] wrote:
> When you wear my jeans, somebody else will unzip your zipper for you.
> Sincerely,
> Michael Ball

But will they hold your weiner too.