Re: rock hopper

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. S o r n i wrote:
    > Stephen Baker wrote:
    > >
    > > He funny, too. But then, it is raining in CT at the moment. (Just
    > > for those looking fir the definition of a non-sequitur)

    > Animal pelts?
    >
    > Bill "and your period is missing, too, SB" S.

    I assume you mean conifers there, big guy.

    CC

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Corvus Corvax wrote:
    > S o r n i wrote:
    >> Stephen Baker wrote:
    >>>
    >>> He funny, too. But then, it is raining in CT at the moment. (Just
    >>> for those looking fir the definition of a non-sequitur)

    >> Animal pelts?

    > I assume you mean conifers there, big guy.

    Umm, can we just restart this thread from scratch? (I was just so excited
    to see SB make a typo! Yeah, yeah, THAT's what caused it...)

    Bill "itchy material (thread from scratch reference)" S.

  3. CC says:

    >I assume you mean conifers there, big guy.

    It's just my luck that the three letters that fit well between "F" and "R" are
    all right beside each other on the keyboard here. I guess my aim is getting a
    bit off. ;-)

    Steve "should have bought a Dvorak"

  4. Sorni says:

    >> I assume you mean conifers there, big guy.

    >Umm, can we just restart this thread from scratch? (I was just so excited
    >to see SB make a typo! Yeah, yeah, THAT's what caused it...)

    I think CC was referring to the "fir" not the "non-sequoia" there, Bill ;-P

    Steve "where are we now, Cap'n..... Lost again."

  5. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:

    > I think CC was referring to the "fir" not the "non-sequoia" there,
    > Bill ;-P

    I know that, Steve. I was /trying/ to plead distraction as the reason I
    attributed furriness to your fir.

    Bill "emptiest thread of the weekend award?" S.

  6. Sorni says:

    >Bill "emptiest thread of the weekend award?" S.

    Was there ever any doubt? ;-) Starting from the frikkin' tree, that is...

    Steve