Re: rock hopper

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. CC says:

    >http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/layout.html

    Ah, cr*p! Even that wouldn't have saved me. Oh, well - I hereby nominate
    Sorni to take over all SN jobs from henceforth. The Steve is dead, Long live
    the Sorni ;-)

    Steve

  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > CC says:
    >
    >> http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/layout.html

    > Ah, cr*p! Even that wouldn't have saved me. Oh, well - I hereby
    > nominate Sorni to take over all SN jobs from henceforth. The Steve
    > is dead, Long live the Sorni ;-)

    Sorry, must decline. I can SPOT 'em (e.g., fir), but can't DEFINE 'em
    (i.e., animal pelts).

    Bill "all hail Baker, STILL the SN" S.

  4. Sorni says:

    >Sorry, must decline.

    Ppppffftttt.......

    >Bill "all hail Baker, STILL the SN" S.

    Well, I reckon I'll just have to take a vacation, then. Maybe.

    Steve