Re: RR: Commute

MattB

Guest
Slacker wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2005 09:45:21 -0800, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Act 5:
>> I get back to the building, about to head upstairs, and think, you
>> know, I just had a knife pulled on me.

>> Pure comedy. Got me out of
>> the Feb doldrums, anyway.
>>
>> /s
>>

> Be thankful that Dumb-ass, with the knife, didn't know how to use it.
>
> To many psychos on the streets to be provoking them. I glad we're not
> reading about your hospital experience, or worse.

Yep. My brother is a hothead and a roadie which could be a deadly
combination one day. I try to remind him of all the things here on Earth
to stay cool and live for whenever I can.
He's been doing a lot better. He had a confrontation with a drunk driver
recently where he kept an eye on the guy until the cops came and then
had him busted. It was very well-played and he definitely won by keeping
a cool head.

Matt