Re: RR: Commute

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by MattB, Feb 23, 2005.

  1. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > On 18 Feb 2005 09:45:21 -0800, <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Act 5:
    >> I get back to the building, about to head upstairs, and think, you
    >> know, I just had a knife pulled on me.

    >> Pure comedy. Got me out of
    >> the Feb doldrums, anyway.
    >>
    >> /s
    >>

    > Be thankful that Dumb-ass, with the knife, didn't know how to use it.
    >
    > To many psychos on the streets to be provoking them. I glad we're not
    > reading about your hospital experience, or worse.

    Yep. My brother is a hothead and a roadie which could be a deadly
    combination one day. I try to remind him of all the things here on Earth
    to stay cool and live for whenever I can.
    He's been doing a lot better. He had a confrontation with a drunk driver
    recently where he kept an eye on the guy until the cops came and then
    had him busted. It was very well-played and he definitely won by keeping
    a cool head.

    Matt