Good idea, but get back on it when you can. We've all had our setbacks.
They will make you come back stringer if you don't let it beat you.
Here's to a speedy recovery and more happy rides in your future!

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> <snip>
>

>> i think i may take it easy for a while
>>

> Good idea, but get back on it when you can. We've all had our setbacks.
> They will make you come back stringer if you don't let it beat you.
> Here's to a speedy recovery and more happy rides in your future!
>
> Matt

Uh, make that STRONGER, not stringer. I don't even fish!

On 2005-07-18, MattB penned:
> MattB wrote:
>> Monique Y. Mudama wrote: <snip>
>>

>>> i think i may take it easy for a while
>>>

>> Good idea, but get back on it when you can. We've all had our
>> setbacks. They will make you come back stringer if you don't let
>> it beat you. Here's to a speedy recovery and more happy rides in
>> your future!
>>
>> Matt

> Uh, make that STRONGER, not stringer. I don't even fish!

is stringer a fish thing?

by taking it easy for a while, I meant a few weeks of maybe not going
quite so balls to the wall. not specifically mountain biking; i just
haven't given myself a chance to rest from one calamity to the next
this month.

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain