Re: RR Lincoln to Howden inc 30ft badger

vernon levy wrote:
> My wife is very tolerant of my foibles to the point of letting me set the
> alarm clock for 05:00 top allow me to catch the 06:10 train to Retford
> before getting a connecting service to Lincoln.

My alarm went off at 0500 today - unfortunately it was time for work
:-(
Still, good to ride with traffic free roads.

> I had a rude awakening at Lincoln, I had a climb to do at the very start up
> past the imposing Cathedral.

There is a 25% Lincoln hill in this week's Cycling Weekly. Parts of
Lincolnshire certainly aint flat!

Nice story :)

> There is a 25% Lincoln hill in this week's Cycling Weekly. Parts of
> Lincolnshire certainly aint flat!

I saw the feature and didn't want to believe it. I had thought about
seeking it out yesterday but decided to press on with the ride. I'll have
look for it next time that I'm there.

> Nice story :)

Thanks