Re: RR Lincoln to Howden inc 30ft badger

next saturday is the rosies to wrags 200km out of Alfreton at 0800
going round lincoln in a loop.That is a permanent, or was .see alfreton
ctc website.
TerryJ

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> next saturday is the rosies to wrags 200km out of Alfreton at 0800
> going round lincoln in a loop.That is a permanent, or was .see alfreton
> ctc website.
> TerryJ

I've got an entry in but I'm having to withdraw as I have some last minute
exam board training that I need to undertake in Birmingham at the weekend.
It's lucrative and has tempted me away from my bike for the first weekend in
the past 10 weeks. I've got the route sheet and as far as I know, it's not
a permanent. I'm aiming to do the the Alfreton, 'Straight on at Rosies' in
July - see you there?

I have a reputation for being a slacker , I say because of work and
family commitments also, so i cannot guarantee, but I will be on a blue
old peugot or a small wheel folder.
Terry Jones