Mountain Bikes ยท Public discussion

Re: RR: Short, pithy, mysterious

Started by Corvus Corvax ยท ยท Last activity ยท 2 posts ยท 264 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 September 2004
Last activity
14 September 2004
Original author
Corvus Corvax
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
264
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. small change said:
    gabrielle said:


    Did I miss the detailed version of the story? I'm waiting to hear
    it. ๐Ÿ™‚

    gabrielle

    no and me too.

    ;-)

    Think I'd better not.

    CC

  2. "Corvus Corvax" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    small change said:
    gabrielle said:


    Did I miss the detailed version of the story? I'm waiting to hear
    it. ๐Ÿ™‚

    gabrielle

    no and me too.

    ;-)

    Think I'd better not.

    CC

    The bike is okay, I trust?

    /s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.