UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: RR: Spurn Head 400

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 247 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
23 May 2006
Last activity
25 May 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
247
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It were good. Impressed, I was - first time I've done a sub-25 400
    (21:56), so the aAa rides must be doing something.

    Did toy with the idea of stopping at a DIY store for some plumbing
    pipe & plastic sheet, and then building a wind shelter onto the back
    of JH's trike for the leg from Spurn Head - it's always windy along
    there.

    P.

  2. In article <[email hidden]>, (no-spam-for-

    ) said:

    It were good. Impressed, I was - first time I've done a sub-25 400
    (21:56), so the aAa rides must be doing something.

    Ah, THAT's who you are... You made up a lot of time over me from Thorne
    onwards!

    --
    Dave Larrington - <http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/>
    They came for Dani Behr; I said: "she's over there, behind the
    wardrobe".

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.