Re: RTL-Gliding



How bout "brake glide"

Of course, I don't have a vote since I can't do it.

johnfoss wrote:
> We should come up with a different name for that, where you glide with
> your brake or otherwise "cheat coast." How about a wheelie? Most
> wheelies done for any distance on bikes or motorcycles use the brake as
> an integral part. Plus the name will always generate discussion and
> questions...


><> Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha <><

mscalisi's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services