rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: RTL Radio Interview on CBC

Started by CoreTechs · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,395 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
27 June 2008
Last activity
27 June 2008
Original author
CoreTechs
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,395
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Heheh, Yea, I think I was a smart person to nominate you for most of the
    hills...

    Nice interview Eric. I was actually interviewed by my local TV station
    a couple days ago. I'll post it when I get the DVD from them.

    --
    CoreTechs

    Quoted message said:

    <> UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST<><


    In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

    Mikefule said:

    As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
    ride unicycles.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CoreTechs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15629
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70947

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. I heard that lol! My dad yells, "They're talking about unicycles on the
    radio!" Lol, so I listened, good job!

    --
    Cowinacan

    You won't hurt yourself...If you land it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cowinacan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10963
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70947

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.