Re: RTL riders: Have you made self-improvements???

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by David_Stone, May 27, 2008.

  1. David_Stone

    David_Stone Guest

    GizmoDuck wrote:
    > 165cm and 58kg.
    >
    > I think 56kg is closer to my race weight. I may drop closer to 1kg
    > before the race hopefully.

    Dang, Ken! Can you really get your weight all the way down to a paltry
    1 kg? THAT takes some serious dieting!

    I'm not proficient in thinking metrically, but 56 kg is like 128 lbs,
    right? That's light!

    Speaking of alternative weight measurements: I weigh exactly one stone,
    always.

    --
    David_Stone

    Dictator for Life,
    NYUC

    Check out my blog (or else):
    http://newyorkunicycle.blogspot.com/

  2. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    David_Stone wrote:
    > Dang, Ken! Can you really get your weight all the way down to a paltry 1
    > kg? THAT takes some serious dieting!
    >
    > I'm not proficient in thinking metrically, but 56 kg is like 128 lbs,
    > right? That's light!
    >
    > Speaking of alternative weight measurements: I weigh exactly one stone,
    > always.

    I'm lighter than I look :p

    Actually I think 56kg is 123 pounds, but I'm 58kg (128pounds) at the
    moment.

    --
    GizmoDuck

    The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

    The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
    www.sinzuni.org

    The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
    details.

  3. siafirede

    siafirede Guest

    I know I weighed 69kg on the nz uni tour because when we went bungy
    jumping I had to have my weight in big red marker on my hand. Nothing
    like walking around all day with a big red 69 on your hand.

    --
    siafirede

    TEAM GOONIES - GUARANTEED TO FINISH THE #1 TEAM IN RTL
    'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
    Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
    *James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)

  4. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    siafirede wrote:
    > I know I weighed 69kg on the nz uni tour because when we went bungy
    > jumping I had to have my weight in big red marker on my hand. Nothing
    > like walking around all day with a big red 69 on your hand.

    Yeah that was funny.

    Maybe if the rest of your team weighed the same as you, you could be
    Team 69'ers :p