Re: RTL riders: Have you made self-improvements???

David_Stone

Guest
GizmoDuck wrote:
> 165cm and 58kg.
>
> I think 56kg is closer to my race weight. I may drop closer to 1kg
> before the race hopefully.

Dang, Ken! Can you really get your weight all the way down to a paltry
1 kg? THAT takes some serious dieting!

I'm not proficient in thinking metrically, but 56 kg is like 128 lbs,
right? That's light!

Speaking of alternative weight measurements: I weigh exactly one stone,
always.

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC

Check out my blog (or else):
http://newyorkunicycle.blogspot.com/

David_Stone wrote:
> Dang, Ken! Can you really get your weight all the way down to a paltry 1
> kg? THAT takes some serious dieting!
>
> I'm not proficient in thinking metrically, but 56 kg is like 128 lbs,
> right? That's light!
>
> Speaking of alternative weight measurements: I weigh exactly one stone,
> always.

I'm lighter than I look :p

Actually I think 56kg is 123 pounds, but I'm 58kg (128pounds) at the
moment.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.

I know I weighed 69kg on the nz uni tour because when we went bungy
jumping I had to have my weight in big red marker on my hand. Nothing
like walking around all day with a big red 69 on your hand.

--
siafirede

TEAM GOONIES - GUARANTEED TO FINISH THE #1 TEAM IN RTL
'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)

siafirede wrote:
> I know I weighed 69kg on the nz uni tour because when we went bungy
> jumping I had to have my weight in big red marker on my hand. Nothing
> like walking around all day with a big red 69 on your hand.

Yeah that was funny.

Maybe if the rest of your team weighed the same as you, you could be
Team 69'ers :p