Re: RTL: Suffering any after-effects?

Eroick

Guest
genbirch wrote:

> My doctor said not to do another intense 5 day unicycle race. What do
> you think I said to that?
> "Well . . .", he said, ". . . at least don't drink alcohol after, do
> stay well hydrated and don't drive 3 days home by yourself after the
> next one". Next RTL, I'll take the airplane.

Good man.
I hope you recover from that. I'm glad that I didn't run into any
trouble. On day 5 I realized that I hadn't eaten or drank anywhere near
enough on the other days. When I actually drank a bunch and ate more
than some trail mix on the fifth day, I felt amazing!

A new side effect for me, any wheel looks and feels SO small. My 29er
feels like a 24 so I can't wait to ride some muni on it (hopefully
tomorrow). Bikes wheels (26) look far too small, and my trials seems
ridiculous.

One thing I mentioned in my radio interview about RTL was that it
didn't even seem odd when we were riding our cokers, it actually seemed
quite normal. Now I've got to get that out of my head ;) .

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick
Email/MSN: [email protected]