Re: Salvation Certainty

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Barry OGrady wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 04:27:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >Al wrote:
    > >>
    > >> This is a group on cardiology, not a frigging religious whacko forum.

    > >Again, sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Again, please
    > >forgive all my iniquities.

    > Not unless you are prepared to change.

    That would be your choice, which is an exercise of the free will that
    GOD has generously given you.

    > >Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    > >cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    > >cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    > >during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
    > >
    > >For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    > >the LORD has reshaped me:

    > I can understand you being embarrassed by the lord.

    Apologies are not an indication of embarrassment but an indication of
    strength.

    > >Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    > Hopeful in the face of disappointment, eh.

    Eternally in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

    Tags:

  2. Barry OGrady

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 14 Mar 2006 22:29:18 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Barry OGrady wrote:

    >> >Again, sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Again, please
    >> >forgive all my iniquities.

    >> Not unless you are prepared to change.

    >That would be your choice, which is an exercise of the free will that
    >GOD has generously given you.

    Right. I choose for you to change. Now get to it!.

    >> >Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    >> >cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    >> >cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    >> >during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
    >> >
    >> >For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    >> >the LORD has reshaped me:

    >> I can understand you being embarrassed by the lord.

    >Apologies are not an indication of embarrassment but an indication of
    >strength.

    Would be nice if you didn't feel the need to apologise for the LORD.

    >> >Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    >> Hopeful in the face of disappointment, eh.

    >Eternally in Christ's love,

    Christ's love does us no good.

    >Andrew

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

  3. Barry OGrady wrote:

    > On 14 Mar 2006 22:29:18 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Barry OGrady wrote:

    > >> Not unless you are prepared to change.

    > >That would be your choice, which is an exercise of the free will that
    > >GOD has generously given you.

    > Right. I choose for you to change. Now get to it!.

    Only the LORD has the power to change folks.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Barry whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
    the following written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo