Re: SBS nitpicking

BrettM

Guest
Carl Brewer <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

- but imagine if
> Lance did the look and launch at Jan and we missed it because
> it happened 10 mins before the coverage started?

They'd replay it several times.

a day

Cheers

BrettM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:15:06 GMT, BrettM <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Carl Brewer <[email protected]> wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
> - but imagine if
>> Lance did the look and launch at Jan and we missed it because
>> it happened 10 mins before the coverage started?
>>

>They'd replay it several times.

We didn't see Ullrich's crash on Sunday.

When Armstrong did that to Ullrich a couple of years ago, I thought it was laughable, low-brow, schoolboy stuff.

Had he done that to me I would've started laughing, and/or asked him if I had something on my face.

wrote:

>Carl Brewer <[email protected]> wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
> - but imagine if
>> Lance did the look and launch at Jan and we missed it because
>> it happened 10 mins before the coverage started?
>>

>They'd replay it several times.

We didn't see Ullrich's crash on Sunday.

which was during the coverage, maybe there was no camera?