Re: sci-med cardio - excellent newsgroup

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mack, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:26:46 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
    wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Erwin MARRIOTT" <[email protected]> posted:
    >> I have leadned much from this news group, especially postings by Dr. Chung.
    >> Its a shame there's so much abuse of the ng. I can only suggest that however
    >> tempting to some, ignore the authors you are only promoting their websites
    >> by wasting your time with them.
    >> [email protected]

    >Chung has published the fact that he
    >derives his income from the Net -- did he
    >pay you post the above "testimonial", that is,
    >of coursem if "Erwin MARRIOTT" is not yet another
    >sock puppet that he has created?
    >
    >Jai Maharaj
    >http://www.mantra.com/jai
    >Om Shanti

    even though you, jai aka jay stevens, are a known net scamming troll
    as well, the only people you need to warn about chung are in the
    sci.med newsgroups. everyone else knows not to trust him as much as
    they know not to trust you.

    This person's game is to attract people to his website, where he sells
    psychic services. The following is some info re: Jai Maharaj.

    mantra.com
    Mantra Corporation
    P. O. Box 1919
    Honolulu
    HI, 96792-6919
    US
    IP Address 206.126.0.13 [flex.com]
    Business Entity Name: MANTRA CORPORATION
    Record Type: Master Name for a Domestic Profit Corporation
    File Number: 82087 D1
    Purpose: BUSINESS CONSULTING, MARKETING,ADVERTISING AND RELATED
    SERVICES
    Place Incorporated: Hawaii UNITED STATES
    Incorporation Date: 11/30/1990
    Mailing Address: P O BOX 1919
    WAIANAE Hawaii 96792-6919
    United States of America
    Officer Information
    STEVENS,JAY R
    MILLER,JOAN E
    11/30/1990 Articles of Incorporation

    Flex.com
    206.126.0.0 - 206.126.15.255
    P.O.Box 22481
    Honolulu, HI 96823-2481
    US

    IP Address 206.126.0.13

    Administrative Contact:
    Wong, Delgory K.
    [email protected]
    +1-808-539-3790
    ISP Flexnet, Inc.
    Flex Information Network 808.732.8849 HAWAII Email:
    [email protected]
    Hawaii's First Public Access Internet Provider
    IP Address: 199.201.240.1

    hindu.org
    Himalayan Academy
    *107 Kaholalele Road*
    Kapaa, HI 11111
    US
    IP Address 64.75.159.118

    Boy, there's a lot of info out there on this guy...quite a few domains
    not
    worth mentioning here...

    This is interesting:
    http://members.tripod.com/sid_e_slicker/india10.html
    http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
    http://mathquest.com/discuss/sci.math/a/m/387192/387198

    His "real" name is supposed to be Jay Stevens.

    There is an anti-Jay newsgroup too:
    A member of the "flame Jay Stevens" group is
    "Jose Mariachi", another self-proclaimed "doctor"
    "Mariachi" web site is just another bogus cash grab remarkably similar
    Stevens' site, www.mantra.com

    Here's a neat Jai FAQ [long but interesting]
    http://www.geocities.com/drjosemariachi/jay_faq.html#bb
    and a short version here:
    http://www.vic.com/~dbd/minifaqs/jai.maharaj.miniFAQ

    He made Kook of the Month for June of 1995 here:
    http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

    My nominee for Loser of the Millenium Award.