Re: Seatpost suffering a minor setback

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by (PeteCresswell), Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Per Ivar Hesselager:
    >Q2: Can anyone recommend a good seatpost with a big setback?

    Titec's HellBent has a beeeeeeg setback, but you might not like the weight.

    Worked for me on an MTB for a couple years until I got a custom frame where I
    didn't need setback anymore - and I weigh about 220#.

    http://www.icyclesusa.com/catalog/seat/titec-hellbent-xc-seatpost.htm
    --
    PeteCresswell

    Tags:

  2. (PeteCresswell) wrote:
    > Per Ivar Hesselager:
    >> Q2: Can anyone recommend a good seatpost with a big setback?

    > Titec's HellBent has a beeeeeeg setback, but you might not like the
    > weight.
    >
    > Worked for me on an MTB for a couple years until I got a custom frame
    > where I didn't need setback anymore - and I weigh about 220#.
    >
    > http://www.icyclesusa.com/catalog/seat/titec-hellbent-xc-seatpost.htm

    The HellBent has 50mm of setback. It is not for the weight weenies, nor is
    it for those that need elegant styling. But dammit, it works on my bike!

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training